Development - Chicago IL
Genuine is seeking a Technical Architect that can demonstrate strong knowledge of the platform to join our small but competent squad of Drupal commandos! Developers applying for the position need to be consultants as well as programmers. We are looking for outgoing personalities that can demonstrate confidence to clients and serve as development leads in mixed talent teams. Agency life is fast paced and ever changing. In addition to your fellow PHP teammates you will work regularly with marketing strategists, user experience architects, designers, producers, directors, and account managers. Expect to be working on multiple projects simultaneously. Work will be a mix of new projects and existing client maintenance. The ability to keep track of requirements, deadlines, and responsibilities across projects is a key daily skill.
- 5+ years of Drupal experience
- Demonstrated experience with Drupal 8
- Ability to scope and plan complex projects
- Interact with clients to gather requirements
- Play technical lead role on projects
- Plan and document technical architecture
- Sprint planning and ticket creation
- Lead development team during technical sprints
- Perform code reviews
- Lead client demos
- Plan for performance, scalability and performance needs
- Ability to write technical specs outlining project development
- Contribute and execute improvements to Dev-Ops
- Nice to have: Acquia certification
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability