- Assists with status calls, executes on all deliverables and client communications, content calendars, paid strategy, scheduling, etc.
- Provide support for online community efforts with creative solutions that will help Genuine’s clients with digital customer engagement.
- Demonstrated passion for social media on a personal level, as well as possessing a professional curiosity.
- Strong written communication skills with demonstrated experience in online communities and social media.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and proficiency in, using social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and various community platforms to engage with customers.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while communicating with customers in online channels
- Work with internal and external groups to help mitigate any potential issues and risks and source creative answers to customer questions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience required
- 3-5 years of social /agency experience
- Experience managing evergreen social clients and paid campaigns
- Experience performing ongoing social/search keyword optimization on user generated content.
- Excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Ability to work successfully across internal groups driving business results
- Metrics savvy and able to understand trends, terminology and methods.
- Experience working with social listening and scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Percolate, etc.
- Experience providing strategic recommendations that align with client’s business and campaign objectives.
- Ability to seamlessly multi-task across clients spanning different industries.
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability