Senior Program Manager
Delivery - Chicago IL
- Participates in and drives client and internal project kick off meetings, and manage other team members to prepare for successful client kickoffs
- Analyzes web sites from a functional, requirements, and usability perspective. Able to present analyses, recommendations and deliverables to clients based on client objectives and discussion.
- Demonstrates professionalism in communication, punctuality, follow-through, and commitment to the client’s business and internal team
- Uncovers client business objectives and needs, devise strategies and tactics, and implements solutions to achieve client goals
- Oversees the implementation of creative and technical solutions, from initial discovery through final QA testing and launch
- Independently drafts new work orders and estimates for new projects or enhancements to existing projects, and able to review and approve work orders and estimates for other Producers
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are complete, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable
- Consults on contracts and work orders for any new work and partners with Account Services team to ensure schedule and delivery expectations are reasonable
- Maintains industry experience and knowledge of latest technologies and processes to generate plans that will impact projects in a positive and measurable manner
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degree in business or marketing is a plus
- Approximately 10+ years of related industry experience as an Senior Producer or Digital Account Director
- Advanced understanding of web development technologies (CMS, Database, mobile technologies, etc.) but not necessarily the ability to program
- Familiar with best practices and approach to Agile Project Management with the ability to lead sprint ceremonies such as sprint planning & grooming, daily stand-ups, and sprint retrospectives. Certified scrum master a bonus.
- Strong experience working with graphic designers and web developers in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams though concept development to completion of project deliverables
- Self-motivated, calm under pressure, and able to motivate other Producers and team members to maximize their potential
- Able to gracefully create sense of urgency with client and internal talent, without threatening or intimidating others
- Excellent client management skills for setting and managing client expectations
- Experience developing and managing schedules and budgets for large projects
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Project and full Microsoft Office suite, Atlassian (JIRA & Confluence) and basic understanding of Adobe Creative suite
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability