Media - Boston MA
- Accountable for making strategic recommendations that drive success in SEM and clients’ business objectives
- Develops strategy in partnership with media and account teams and is accountable for the execution of strategy and achievement of KPIs
- Optimize the effectiveness of SEM/PPC to ensure positive ROI
- Deliver projects on schedule accurately and efficiently
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, PPC related activities Review SEM data for keyword insights and trends
- Accountable for pacing, tracking and managing campaign budgets
- Ensure best practice and adoption of new features or processes are part of the campaign development and opportunities
- Establish understanding of media types beyond paid search and understand how paid search fits into a larger digital/marketing strategy
- Create and present case studies, POVs, etc.
- Build strong relationships across account team and with client.
- Assist with planning, client and internal meetings, etc. as needed
- Experience in managing large scale, complex SEM campaigns
- Own search related media partners relationships
- Deep understanding of how Paid Search / SEM interacts with Display Media, Paid Social, SEO, Mobile, Social and Attribution
- Strong knowledge of keyword tools and platforms
- Help identify and onboard bid management software and other leading PPC tools
- Be knowledgeable and on top of all the latest SEM/PPC industry trends
- 4-5+ years of SEM/PPC experience
- Advanced knowledge in PPC strategy, tactics and execution Working knowledge of the latest PPC bid management tools such as Kenshoo or similar
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics tools
- Effective written and verbal communication techniques
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Sense of ownership and passion for all areas related to Search
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Strong project management skills
- Remarketing, GTM, GA and Display experience
- Experience leading client campaigns, collaborating with many different stakeholders to drive results
- Strong client presence, comfortable leading and driving client discussions
- Google Analytics and Adwords, BingAds Certified
- Comfortable and experienced working with numbers – specifically financial information and client data
- Bachelors’ Degree Required
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability