- Accountable for making credible strategic recommendations that drive clients’ business objectives, and identify and resolve challenges
- Develop strategy in partnership with media and account teams and is accountable for the execution of strategy and achievement of KPIs
- Deliver projects on schedule accurately and efficiently
- Accountable for pacing, tracking and managing campaign budgets
- Ensure best practice and adoption of new features or processes are part of the campaign development and opportunities
- Liaise with other channels around client performance and opportunities for integration
- Build strong relationships across account team and with client. Assist with planning, client and internal meetings, etc as needed
- 4-5 years of experience in an agency setting and / or with complex SEO sites, with a focus on PPC/SEM
- Experience in managing large scale, complex SEM campaigns across multiple clients, with an emphasis
- Liaise with Search Engine reps
- Deep understanding of how Paid Search / SEM interacts with Display Media, Paid Social, SEO, Mobile, Social and Attribution
- Strong knowledge of keyword tools and platforms
- Experience leading client campaigns, collaborating with many different stakeholders to drive results.
- Strong client presence, comfortable leading and driving client discussions
- Google Analytics and Adwords, BingAds Certified
- Comfortable and experienced working with numbers – specifically financial information and client data
- Bachelors’ Degree Required
- Demonstrate the core values of the company.
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
- Maintain a high level of integrity, and serve as a model for all other team members
- Being humble. Showing that you are great at your job without letting everyone know it.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability