- Developing public facing websites with ASP.NET
- Developing within the context of modern Content Management Systems (CMS) [Episerver, Sitecore, Umbraco]
- Working closely with our internal front end (HTML, CSS, JS) team to integrate templates
- At least 3 years working with Microsoft .NET Web Applications
- Web Forms and MVC experience required
- Some SQL Server experience required
- Experience building public-facing websites with ASP.NET required.
- Certification in a major .NET CMS Platform preferred (Sitecore, EpiServer, Umbraco)
- Microsoft Entity Framework (or NHibernate) experience preferred.
General Developer Skills
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of OOP principles
- Experience with XML, XPath, XSLT
- Experience with Json
- Experience with REST and SOAP/XML services
- Familiarity with HTML 5 and HTML in general
- Familiarity with CSS and responsive design techniques
- Familiarity with Bootstrap preferred
- Familiarity with frameworks such as JQuery and Angular preferred
- Familiarity with No-SQL systems such as MongoDB, Lucene, or Solr preferred
- Demonstrate the core values of the company: Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
- Maintain a high level of integrity, and serve as a model for all other team members.
- Being humble. Showing that you are great at your job without letting everyone know it.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability