Junior Strategy Planner
- Primary, secondary and syndicated research
- Cultural and category trends
- Industry and competitive analysis
- Consumer segmentation, profiles and personas
- Human behavior and journeys
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience working in an agency strategy/planning group
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Ability to communicate, discuss and defend ideas and decisions
- Passionate interest in digital culture, technology, branding and human behavior
- Familiarity with analytics and experience design
- Ability to work in fluid and sometimes undefined environments
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research
- An insatiable desire to learn new things and try new experiences
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability