Jr Drupal Developer
- Boston MA
Genuine is a full-service digital marketing agency that builds agile brands. We make your brand easier to love by bringing experience design to brand development. Through our collaborative “Invent Together” process we help our clients successfully navigate the digital future.
We are looking for a Junior Drupal Developer that is passionate about development and ready to learn from some of the best Drupal Developers around. Agency life is fast-paced and ever changing, in this role you will be working on multiple projects simultaneously. In addition to collaborating with the PHP team, you will also work closely with the Strategy, User Experience, Design and Client Services teams. The ability to learn quickly and manage requirements and deadlines is required.
- 1-3 years of Drupal development experience (Drupal 8 experience nice to have)
- Demonstrated knowledge and basic experience of language (PHP) and framework (Drupal)
- Ability to learn, create, and demonstrate new skills
- Manage maintenance tasks for legacy sites
- Contribute to projects as part of a larger team
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability