Director of Social Media
- Must have demonstrated experience in clients in the following areas: social buying on native and 3rd party platforms, audience management, data integrations into social, social analytics and reporting, social listening, audience insight, content distribution, influencer marketing, organic social post deployment and community management. The ideal candidate will have content creation experience as well.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day strategic integrated social planning and executional activities for the agency as well as ownership over all accounts.
- Be responsible for developing planning objectives and strategies to lead clients in the social media space.
- Establish and grow client relationships by demonstrating an understanding of industry and client business issues.
- Work with media teams to evaluate campaign performance and KPIs to gauge success and insights and go forward recommendations based on goals and results.
- Develop institutional knowledge around social and act as the go to expert for all social media related needs related to clients and the overall agency.
- Manage workflow of clients and deliverables across team members.
- Meets weekly (at minimum) with team members across the agency to align on how team is tracking on goals, discuss challenges and opportunities within client deliverables.
- Develop talent in social media at the agency.
- 7+ years of social media or search experience
- Detailed awareness of media landscape, trends, challenges and competition.
- Strong knowledge of campaign planning/execution.
- Knowledge of digital media: Programmatic, Display, Mobile, Video, Search, Social, etc.
- Direct response and leadership experience .
- Solid understanding of interactive research tools such as Sysomos, Netbase, Crimson Hexagon, etc.
- Solid understanding of social scheduling tools; i.e. Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Percolate, Shoutlet, etc.
- Experience building and managing a team
- Ability to translate data into well-articulated ideas looking outside the box.
- Creative ability to partner and develop innovation and first to market opportunities.
- Strong understanding of media data sources.
- Success in managing prior client accounts.
- Strong written, presentation, analytic, quantitative/qualitative and verbal skills.
- Superior organizational, interpersonal and managerial skills with attention to detail.
- Ideally an active social media presence.
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability