Delivery - Boston MA
- Participate and lead all internal team discussions and manage internal task assignments
- Partner with account team to create, maintain and promote successful client relationships; Lead all client reviews and be co-lead for all client communications
- Manage all phases of digital agency projects from strategy through launch using custom created project plans
- Present solutions, recommendations and deliverables based on client objectives
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions and generate ideas for client campaigns and web sites
- Working knowledge scoping & estimate creation
- Ability to manage multiple, ongoing project timelines with budget ranges of $100k+ and/or support Senior Interactive Producers with larger projects/budgets
- Must have moderate understanding of web development technologies (CMS, PHP, .NET, HTML/CSS/JS) but not necessarily the ability to program
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience as an Associate Producer or Project Manager
- Knowledge of web design & development lifecycle
- Experience working with user experience designers, visual designers and web developers
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams from requirements gathering through to completion of project deliverables
- Experience developing and managing projects schedules and budgets
- Experience with Microsoft Project and full Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working with content management systems from a delivery and editing standpoint
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability