- Ability to create copy for a range of projects, from snappy headlines to long and short form content for a variety of channels and consumer touchpoints
- Must be highly creative and abreast of the latest trends
- Partner with cross-functional teams to pursue creative ideas
- Work independently to meet project deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree; 3+ years of creative agency experience
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates inspired copywriting within a variety of campaigns and projects
- A passion for digital possibilities and innovative solutions
- Excellent client management and interpersonal/communication skills; must value creative partnership
- Exceptional and persuasive presentation skills
- Relentless attention to detail
- High awareness and comfort with social media, both personally and professionally
- Demonstrate the core values of the company: Honesty, Caring, Self Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability