Associate Media Director
- Facilitate the execution of media campaigns
- Oversee all media operations, ensure successful launch of tactical plans
- Manage ongoing day-to-day media needs, while making recommendations and optimizations
- Drive internal team momentum and progress to meet client deadlines
- Focuses on productivity for media recommendations ensuring clients goals are being met (ROI impact)
- Flexible, adaptable to changing to the needs of the departments and marketplace
- Ability to proactively solve problems and improve processes and efficiencies
- Consistent track record of being able to manage difficult people and situations
- Provide day-to-day leadership on the media team
- Establish, train and mentor team members on best practices of online media planning/buying
- 7+ years of digital media experience, including social. CPG experience preferred.
- Proven track record creating media strategies that drive results
- Knowledge and experience across media channels, including digital, search and social media
- Deep, expert understanding of media buying and planning that has a strong understanding of the power of integrated media and how channels influence and work together to drive business outcomes
- Extensive knowledge of role, strengths and weaknesses of a variety of media channels
- In-depth understanding of software related to media disciplines
- Expertise in Microsoft Power Point; Excel and Word as well as media planning tools
- Exposure to both online and offline media
- Aptitude to understand technology and systems that deliver media
- The ability to add immediate value– a confident, entrepreneurial self-starter
- Demonstrate the core values of the company: Honesty, Caring, Self Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability