Associate Creative Dir., Copy
- Be conceptual, working with cross-disciplinary teams to create breakthrough messaging and narratives, from snappy headlines to long and short form content
- Help manage workloads to maximize success for the copy team, ensuring everyone is active, billable, and able to generate great work
- Protect copy tone and style with regard to brand and style guidelines
- Manage, mentor and guide junior copywriters
- Bachelor’s Degree; 7-10 years of creative agency experience working with brands and leading teams – from concept through execution
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates inspired copywriting within a variety of campaigns and projects
- Experience working proactively and collaboratively with user experience, project management, and development
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Excellent client management and interpersonal/communication skills
- Affinity for and comfort with social channels
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability