- Proactively offer and implement new ways to meet client needs; continually foster client-agency relationship to build trust and become a valuable resource to client
- Continually build understanding and knowledge of clients’ business and competitive environments
- Effectively develop full range of written materials including plans, agency points of view, client correspondence and presentations
- Play key role in account activities including finance management, client communication and documentation, program development and implementation, etc.
- Develop and monitor program plans and budgets for profitability; report status to client and agency management on a regular basis
- Develop an understanding of various research methods; coordinate internal and external resources in implementing research projects
- Maintain client and project status reports
- Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degree in business or marketing is a plus
- Approximately 2+ years of related industry experience; Agency experience is a plus
- Proven track record for successfully managing projects and internal teams through completion
- Participated in creation and application of digital strategy, marketing communication planning, interactive design, creative development and execution, advertising, media planning, business analysis, and market research
- Excellent client management skills for setting and managing client expectations
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Self-starting, digital marketing thinkers who thrive on achieving client success
- Demonstrate the core values of the company:
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability