- Boston MA
Genuine, a leading Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency, is seeking a talented Experience Designer to join our User Experience team. The Experience Designer is responsible for translating user needs and business requirements into innovative digital solutions for a wide range of clients.
At Genuine, the Experience Designer will work with minimal supervision from senior UX team members and work closely with our strategy, design and development teams to implement world-class interactive user experiences across web platforms.
- Participate in business discovery sessions that get to the heart of our clients, their businesses, their target audiences, and their content needs
- Collaborate with the strategy team on behavioral research by participating in stakeholder and user interviews and in user persona development
- Lead formal and informal user research such as usability studies, and provide recommendations to the client/internal team based on findings
- Conduct content audits, participate in reviews of analytics assessments and develop heuristic evaluations
- Organize content into logical structures that meet business and user needs communicated through user flows, use cases, sitemaps and navigation standards
- Create layouts of information and navigational design in the form of wireframes, prototypes and functional specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure proper design interpretation and implementation
- Present to project teams and clients
- 2-4 years of experience as a UX designer
- Solid awareness of UX best practices and research resources
- Solid communication skills, both spoken and written
- Solid understanding of web technologies, platforms and trends
- Able to work alone with light supervision, or in direct collaboration with other team members
- Familiarity of Axure as prototyping tool
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environment
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability