Technical Architect - Sitecore
Development - Boston MA
Genuine is seeking a Sitecore-focused Technical Architect that can demonstrate strong knowledge of the platform to join our team. Developers applying for the position need to be consultants as well as programmers. We are looking for outgoing personalities that can demonstrate confidence to clients and serve as development leads in mixed talent teams. Agency life is fast paced and ever changing. In addition to your fellow .NET teammates, you will work regularly with marketing strategists, user experience architects, designers, producers, directors, and account managers. Expect to be working on multiple projects simultaneously. Work will be a mix of new projects and existing client maintenance. The ability to keep track of requirements, deadlines, and responsibilities across projects is a key daily skill.
- 5+ years of deep Sitecore experience
- Sitecore certification required
- Ability to scope and plan complex projects
- Interact with clients to gather requirements
- Play technical lead role on projects
- Plan and document technical architecture
- Sprint planning and ticket creation
- Lead development team during technical sprints
- Perform code reviews
- Lead client demos
- Plan for performance, scalability and performance needs
- Set-up marketing content such as goals and personas
- Plan for analytics implementation based on requirements
- Understand Sitecore Helix best practices and page editor and personalization support
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.