Sr Drupal Developer
Development - Boston MA
Genuine, a leading Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a Drupal Developer to help build engaging digital experiences for a wide range of clients. The ideal candidate has a passion for development, experience building Drupal 8 applications and is looking to work collaboratively with a team of other developers. The person in this role will balance working on multiple active Drupal projects, taking on site-builder and custom development tasks, along with some Drupal theming. Drupal developers participate in code reviews, engage with clients and are responsible for implementing best practices and approaches.
- Working on 2 - 3 actively development projects concurrently.
- Leading drupal site building and configuration, including custom modules/theme development.
- Leading other developers in writing maintainable, scalable and security focused code.
- Performing code-reviews on work from other developers (internal & external)
- Planning project tasks, creating estimates and setting task priorities.
- Establishing best practices and mitigating security issues.
- Communicating technical needs to non-technical audiences, such as clients.
- Writing technical documentation and presenting to non-technical audiences.
- Setting personal development goals and work toward technical growth.
- Demonstrated expertise building, configuring and developing sites with Drupal 8.
- Expertise using and managing GIT code repositories.
- Experience using task management tools, such as JIRA
- Experience working in Agile workflows
- Experience with implementing DevOps processes/tools (Jenkins, pipelines, etc.)
- Nice to have: Acquia Drupal 8 certified
- Nice to have: Previous agency experience
- Nice to have: Experience with multi-site platforms such as ACSF
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.