Sr .NET Developer
- Boston MA
SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
Genuine is a Boston-based, full-service digital marketing agency that builds agile brands. We make brands easier to love by bringing design thinking to brand development. Through our collaborative “Invent Together” process, we help clients successfully navigate the digital future.
Our work is fast-paced and ever changing. You will work regularly with developers, marketing strategists, user experience architects, designers, producers, directors and account managers, while working on multiple projects over time. Work will be a mix of new projects and site maintenance. The ability to keep track of requirements, deadlines, and responsibilities across projects is a key skill.
You will work on web applications for clients ranging from startups to large corporations. Candidates with extensive .NET experience and Sitecore, as well as familiarity with Episerver are strongly preferred. This is a great opportunity to grow your skills and work hands on with multiple web applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with .NET, MVC, C#
- Experience with CSS, HTML
- Extensive experience with Sitecore
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Episerver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Cloud experience using AWS or Azure
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other developers and those in other departments
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.