Development - Boston MA
Genuine, a leading Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a talented Sitecore Developer to build engaging digital experiences for a wide range of clients. Working with UX, design and other developers to implement world-class solutions and user experiences using Sitecore and other .NET frameworks and technologies.
The ideal candidate must have experience developing using Sitecore and Episerver.
- Working collaboratively with team members and other developers to build components of new applications using Sitecore and other .NET based frameworks.
- Assisting with overall technical strategy for .NET projects in order to meet client needs.
- Developing using GIT workflows and processes.
- Deploying of code using automated deployment processes.
- Collaborating with development team to ensure best practices and approaches are applied.
- Implementing optimal architectural approaches based on business needs and project requirements.
- Providing development insights, feedback and recommendations on project UX, designs and requirements.
- Communicating project/task status to technical and non-technical team members and clients.
- Participating in internal and external project meetings, such as demos and sprint planning.
- 3-5 years development experience using Sitecore
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environment
- Experience working with other .NET frameworks such as Episerver
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Nice to have: Sitecore certification
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.