Analytics - Boston MA
We are looking for an SEO SPECIALIST who is passionate about helping clients implement best-in-class search engine optimization programs. The candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and optimizing SEO strategies for various clients. The candidate will be the go-to resource for all SEO-related requests, and will report to the Associate Director of Analytics.
Although not a requirement for this role, any additional experience in planning and executing paid social campaigns and paid search will be a plus.
- Develop and manage SEO strategies that include keyword research, search behavior analyses, technical audits, content gap analyses, URL strategies, link building, competitive research, and reporting
- Develop and maintain on-page optimizations, including title tags, meta descriptions, and header tags, as necessary based on page content and targeted keywords
- Provide SEO support for new site launches to minimize impact on search rankings, including redirect maps, XML sitemaps, and Robots.txt files
- Assist clients in developing and understanding business goals in relation to search strategies and programs
- Collaborate with clients’ technical and marketing teams to implement proposed recommendations
- Collaborate with internal Analytics, Strategy, Creative, UX, and Dev teams to implement SEO strategies
- Provide reporting for clients and in-house agency teams
- Maintain expertise on search engine news and trends, and disperse knowledge to clients and internal teams
- Serve as the SEO subject matter expert in client presentations and on new business pitches
- 3-5 years of tactical and strategic experience in SEO, ideally in an agency environment
- Incredibly passionate about the value of SEO
- Expert knowledge of leading SEO tools, such as SEMrush and Moz
- Advanced experience in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Excel
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads and Google Ads a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative
- Adept at explaining difficult concepts using simple language
- Bachelor’s degree
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.