Analytics - Boston, MA
We are looking for an SEO MANAGER who is passionate about helping clients implement best-in-class search engine optimization programs. The candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and optimizing SEO strategies for various clients. The candidate will be the go-to resource for all SEO-related requests, and will report to the Associate Director of Analytics.Apply Now
We are looking for an SEO MANAGER who is passionate about helping clients implement best-in-class search engine optimization programs. The candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and optimizing SEO strategies for various clients. The candidate will be the go-to resource for all SEO-related requests, and will report to the Associate Director of Analytics.
- Develop and manage SEO strategies that include keyword research, search behavior analyses, technical audits, content gap analysis, URL strategies, link building, competitive research, and reporting
- Develop and maintain on-page optimizations, including title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, image alt tags, body copy, as necessary based on page content and targeted keywords
- Provide SEO support for new site launches to minimize impact on search rankings, including redirect maps, XML sitemaps, canonical tags, and Robots.txt files
- Assist clients in developing and understanding business goals in relation to search strategies and programs
- Collaborate with clients’ technical and marketing teams to implement proposed recommendations
- Collaborate with internal Analytics, Strategy, Creative, UX, and Dev teams to implement SEO strategies
- Provide reporting for clients and in-house agency teams
- Maintain expertise on search engine news and trends, and disperse knowledge to clients and internal teams
- Serve as the SEO subject matter expert in client presentations and on new business pitches
- 5-8 years of tactical and strategic experience in SEO, ideally in an agency environment
- Incredibly passionate about the value of SEO
- Expert knowledge of leading SEO tools, such as SEMrush, Conductor, and Moz
- Advanced experience in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Excel
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads and Google Ads a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative
- Adept at explaining difficult concepts using simple language
Genuine is a full-service digital marketing agency. We believe digital should make an impact. We are driven every day to make sure our work means something to our clients’ businesses and brands, and to make sure it’s work we can be proud of.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.Apply Now