Manager - SEO & Site Analytics
- Boston MA
Genuine is a full-service digital marketing agency that builds agile brands. We make brands easier to love by bringing design thinking to brand development. Through our collaborative “Invent Together” process, we help clients successfully navigate the digital future.
We are looking for a Manager, SEO & Site Analytics who is passionate about helping clients implement best-in-class search engine optimization programs while also better understanding site visitor behavior. You are a subject matter expert who is comfortable developing, recommending and implementing SEO strategies for clients, as well as embracing data analytics and making optimization recommendations.
Search Marketing Responsibilities:
- Identify SEO & SEM opportunities for client websites
- Define optimization strategies bases on business requirements and project needs
- Define and implement goal-based tag strategies, working closely with internal development team
- Adept at explaining difficult concepts using simple language and graphics
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors and technology partners
- Assist clients in building and understanding business goals in relation to search strategies and programs
- Develop, manage and provide reporting for clients and in-house teams
- Work with cross functional departments to develop and track all details of search initiatives
- Collaborate with clients’ technical and marketing teams to implement proposed recommendations
- Maintaining expertise on search engine news and trends
- Adept at explaining difficult concepts using simple language
- Serve as search marketing subject matter expert on new business pitches
Site Analytics Responsibilities:
- Manage the ongoing conversion rate optimization and personalization strategy for all client websites, including planning, ideation, testing, optimization, personalization, reporting, and forecasting
- Develop and maintain a performance testing cadence for multiple sites, while improving the quality and velocity of testing efforts
- Analyze overall website data and customer interactions to identify opportunities in improving customer site experience
- Build hypotheses to champion a data-driven, test and learn approach to optimizing customer journey and user experiences throughout the funnel
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze data, develop hypotheses, and implement tests
- Recommend actions to maximize clicks, conversions & lead generation efforts for paid & earned media channels
- Lead the presentation of test results and insights to clients to ensure clear and concise communication of recommendations
- 5-8 years of tactical and strategic experience in web analytics, and SEO/SEM, ideally in an agency environment
- Have a passion for connecting search queries to content, and a commitment to ensuring the client's relevant content is found by users
- Expertise in developing SEO-friendly copy and keywords with an understanding of how to write for both users and search engines at once
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of leading SEO & SEM tools
Eye for detail and a mind that is both analytical and creative. We’re looking for someone with experience taking a hypothesis-driven, data-centric approach with websites to improve the metrics that matter most.
- Demonstrated ability to vision the future state, test hypotheses, and synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies and tactical plans
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Advanced experience in Excel, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and testing and personalization platforms such as Optimizely
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability