Delivery - New York NY
Looking for a leader who is driven, enthusiastic and is an assertive problem solver. Someone who gets the big picture—you are proactive and always ahead of the game, while having a passion for the smallest details.
- Responsible for independent day-to-day management of multiple projects which may include experiential activations, website design and development; social media/online advertising campaigns and/or complex integrated campaigns requiring process-oriented thinking, program management and collaboration with multiple production disciplines.
- Manage cross-functional teams through a project’s lifecycle (from client brief through delivery of final product).
- Solid knowledge of the design and development processes and an understanding of web technologies and third party platforms.
- Ability to understand, create and communicate business and functional requirements.
- You will partner with the Account team and collaborate with multiple agency capabilities.
- You will leverage your deep understanding of the digital process to define project approach and scope, create project schedules, and guide your teams and clients through the project lifecycle.
- You will be client facing and responsible for ensuring that project deliverables are prepared on time and meet all quality goals ahead of internal and client reviews.
- Run burn reports and track budgets on a weekly basis, reporting results to VP of Delivery and Account teams.
- Define project approach and resourcing needs with team leads.
- Must have 6 - 8 years of client-facing project management experience at a digital agency
- Strong knowledge of web design & development lifecycle
- Experience managing clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Experience developing and managing projects schedules and budgets
- Sets expectations and manages schedules effectively yet with a flexible manner that shows solution focused thinking, not just problem identification.
- Experience leading project teams from requirements gathering through to completion of project deliverables
- Extensive knowledge of agency disciplines including Strategy, User Experience, Creative, Development, QA, Analytics, etc… and the roles these disciplines play in a project lifecycle.
- Excellent communicator, collaborator and team player who cultivates positive working relationships with project teams, thrives on helping the team overcome obstacles and keeps everyone up-to-date with what’s happening.
- Must have understanding of experiential activations
- Must have understanding of web development technologies (PHP, .NET, HTML/CSS/JS) but not the ability to program
- Must have experience with Microsoft Project and/or Smartsheets, JIRA, Basecamp and full Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior organizational skills, owns all project logistics, keeps teams on task and meetings focused.
- SCRUM certification is a nice to-have, but not required.
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability