Delivery - New York NY
- Responsible for independent day-to-day management of multiple projects which may include experiential activations, website design and development; social media/online advertising campaigns and/or complex integrated campaigns requiring process-oriented thinking, program management and collaboration with multiple production disciplines.
- Manage cross-functional teams through a project’s lifecycle (from client brief through delivery of final product).
- Solid knowledge of the design and development processes and an understanding of web technologies and third party platforms.
- Ability to understand, create and communicate business and functional requirements.
- You will partner with the Account team and collaborate with multiple agency capabilities.
- You will leverage your deep understanding of the digital process to define project approach and scope, create project schedules, and guide your teams and clients through the project lifecycle.
- You will be client facing and responsible for ensuring that project deliverables are prepared on time and meet all quality goals ahead of internal and client reviews.
- Run burn reports and track budgets on a weekly basis, reporting results to VP of Delivery and Account teams.
- Define project approach and resourcing needs with team leads.
- Must have 6 - 8 years of client-facing project management experience at a digital agency
- Strong knowledge of web design & development lifecycle
- Experience managing clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Experience developing and managing projects schedules and budgets
- Sets expectations and manages schedules effectively yet with a flexible manner that shows solution focused thinking, not just problem identification.
- Experience leading project teams from requirements gathering through to completion of project deliverables
- Extensive knowledge of agency disciplines including Strategy, User Experience, Creative, Development, QA, Analytics, etc… and the roles these disciplines play in a project lifecycle.
- Excellent communicator, collaborator and team player who cultivates positive working relationships with project teams, thrives on helping the team overcome obstacles and keeps everyone up-to-date with what’s happening.
- Must have understanding of experiential activations
- Must have understanding of web development technologies (PHP, .NET, HTML/CSS/JS) but not the ability to program
- Must have experience with Microsoft Project and/or Smartsheets, JIRA, Basecamp and full Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior organizational skills, owns all project logistics, keeps teams on task and meetings focused.
- SCRUM certification is a nice to-have, but not required.
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.