Senior Digital Strategist
Strategy - Boston MA
At Genuine, the Senior Strategist serves as the strategic lead for client engagements, providing concrete direction on business solutions that touch upon content direction and digital channel distribution, data driven UX/IA direction and inform technical recommendations and approaches for CMS, CRM and system integrations.
- Serve as end-to-end strategy expert for internal and client teams. Lead strategic phases and serve as a subject matter expert to inform and guide the project through UX/IA, design, development and post launch continuous improvement
- Lead early requirement definition efforts and approach for building multi-tiered and heavily integrated digital solutions
- Conduct stakeholder and end user interviews to collect necessary inputs to solve for user and client business needs
- Ability to conduct client workshops that focus on business goal definition, persona and audience content needs, personalization and segmentation and general topic ideation and alignment
- Contribute to business requirement and functional documentation
- Participate in agency new business pitches
- Identify 3rd party system integration points and work with developer and technical resource to define approaches and proofs of concept (CRM, PIM, DAM, Analytics platforms)
- Ability to estimate and execute on work that is defined within project scopes
- Identify and drive resolution on project risks in all phases of work
- Suggest and contribute to department initiatives
- Stay current with the evolution of our core technologies
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to create and facilitate client workshops to generate consensus, ideation and direction
- Capable of excelling in highly collaborative team environments which include subject matter experts in IA/UX, Design, account/business strategy and development
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groupsExperience with content definition and persona, segment and conversion definition
- Able to drive consensus amongst clients and peers across functional areas
- Understanding of current marketing tactics and channels they are employed within
- Enthusiastic about the digital marketing and stays up to date on current trends
- Fluency in traditional SDLC model as well as Agile development methodologies
- Ability to understand and synthesize business processes and challenges into actionable solutions
- Highly organized and process-oriented
Education & Experience
- 7+ years of work experience in a relevant field
- Prior agency experience (consulting or otherwise client-facing) is a plus
- Experience with implementing Content Management Systems (CMS), ideally Sitecore, Drupal or Adobe (AEM)
- Experience defining high level approaches to common integration points (CRMs, e-mail platforms, analytics, personalization and E-Commerce)
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.