Media - Boston MA
- Accountable for making strategic recommendations that drive success in SEM and clients’ business objectives
- Develops strategy in partnership with media and account teams and is accountable for the execution of strategy and achievement of KPIs
- Optimize the effectiveness of SEM/PPC to ensure positive ROI
- Deliver projects on schedule accurately and efficiently
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, PPC related activities Review SEM data for keyword insights and trends
- Accountable for pacing, tracking and managing campaign budgets
- Ensure best practice and adoption of new features or processes are part of the campaign development and opportunities
- Establish understanding of media types beyond paid search and understand how paid search fits into a larger digital/marketing strategy
- Create and present case studies, POVs, etc.
- Build strong relationships across account team and with client.
- Assist with planning, client and internal meetings, etc. as needed
- Experience in managing large scale, complex SEM campaigns
- Own search related media partners relationships
- Deep understanding of how Paid Search / SEM interacts with Display Media, Paid Social, SEO, Mobile, Social and Attribution
- Strong knowledge of keyword tools and platforms
- Help identify and onboard bid management software and other leading PPC tools
- Be knowledgeable and on top of all the latest SEM/PPC industry trends
- 4-5+ years of SEM/PPC experience
- Advanced knowledge in PPC strategy, tactics and execution Working knowledge of the latest PPC bid management tools such as Kenshoo or similar
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics tools
- Effective written and verbal communication techniques
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Sense of ownership and passion for all areas related to Search
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Strong project management skills
- Remarketing, GTM, GA and Display experience
- Experience leading client campaigns, collaborating with many different stakeholders to drive results
- Strong client presence, comfortable leading and driving client discussions
- Google Analytics and Adwords, BingAds Certified
- Comfortable and experienced working with numbers – specifically financial information and client data
- Bachelors’ Degree Required
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.