- Boston MA
- Oversee the production of campaigns (online advertising, social, print, etc…) as well as website development.
- Participate, lead all internal team status meetings/discussions, and manage internal task assignments.
- Coordinate with account lead to guarantee the workflow, documentation, and design standards for project are being upheld.
- Prepare accurate status and budget reports
- Partner with account lead to create, maintain and promote successful client relationships
- Deliver multiple concurrent projects and achieve target KPIs for customer happiness, quality, budget and timelines.
- Present solutions, recommendations and deliverables based on client objectives
- Manage all phases of digital agency projects from Strategy through Development using custom created project plans
- Serve as point-of-contact for clients and build strong relationships with client leads.
- Working knowledge scoping & estimate creation
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Direct a team of developers, designers, and strategists to ensure that the final product is consistent with the client's vision.
- Ensure all content is on brand and meets client’s requirements.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience as an Associate Producer or Project Manager
- Knowledge of digital campaign lifecycle and web design & development lifecycle
- Must have moderate understanding of web development technologies (CMS, PHP, .NET, HTML/CSS/JS) but not necessarily the ability to program
- Experience working with user experience designers, visual designers and web developers
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams from requirements gathering through to completion of project deliverables
- Experience developing and managing projects schedules and budgets
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, JIRA, Basecamp and full Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with content management systems from a delivery and editing standpoint
- SCRUM certification is a nice to-have, but not required
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.