- Boston MA
- Oversee the production of campaigns (online advertising, social, print, etc…) as well as website development.
- Participate, lead all internal team status meetings/discussions, and manage internal task assignments.
- Coordinate with account lead to guarantee the workflow, documentation, and design standards for project are being upheld.
- Prepare accurate status and budget reports
- Partner with account lead to create, maintain and promote successful client relationships
- Deliver multiple concurrent projects and achieve target KPIs for customer happiness, quality, budget and timelines.
- Present solutions, recommendations and deliverables based on client objectives
- Manage all phases of digital agency projects from Strategy through Development using custom created project plans
- Serve as point-of-contact for clients and build strong relationships with client leads.
- Working knowledge scoping & estimate creation
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Direct a team of developers, designers, and strategists to ensure that the final product is consistent with the client's vision.
- Ensure all content is on brand and meets client’s requirements.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience as an Associate Producer or Project Manager
- Knowledge of digital campaign lifecycle and web design & development lifecycle
- Must have moderate understanding of web development technologies (CMS, PHP, .NET, HTML/CSS/JS) but not necessarily the ability to program
- Experience working with user experience designers, visual designers and web developers
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams from requirements gathering through to completion of project deliverables
- Experience developing and managing projects schedules and budgets
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, JIRA, Basecamp and full Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with content management systems from a delivery and editing standpoint
- SCRUM certification is a nice to-have, but not required
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability