Junior Digital Marketing Analyst Co-op
The Junior Digital Marketing Analyst will split their time assisting and supporting both the analytics and strategy teams. The candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to a range of projects and client deliverables by applying analytical and strategic thinking.
The successful candidate has a true sense of curiosity and thrives on finding solutions to problems. They are open to diverse experiences, ways of working, and learning opportunities. As they will be partnering closely with other internal teams and be part of client meetings, they should be willing to participate and engage in conversations.
This role will be a full-time, six-month engagement (July through December) and the right candidate will be local to the Boston area and willing to work in our Boston office 1-2 times per week.Apply Now
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in progress.
- An interest in websites, digital experiences, and digital marketing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present ideas, solicit input, listen to others and respond to questions appropriately.
- A willingness to work with diverse people, roles, and capabilities.
- The ability to manage your time and workload. Adaptability to change and fast-paced working environments. Prioritization skills will be helpful.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to take and respond to feedback.
- Experience with spreadsheet and presentation tools.
- Experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics) is helpful, but not required.
- An understanding of use of search engines to independently research and answer questions.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work on a diverse slate of large and medium clients and projects, with a supportive and passionate team that will help you learn and grow.
- Hand-on experience with a variety of creative projects and real-world agency deliverables.
- Training, mentoring, and connections to others in Genuine’s agency network from experienced team members.
- Opportunity to experience agency life and interact with a broad spectrum of digital professionals from strategists and developers to project managers and UXers!