Junior Copywriter Co-op
As the Junior Copywriting Co-op, you are responsible for supporting the creative team through innovative copy to ensure the delivery of effective and engaging creative solutions. While working with the Creative Team, you’ll be able to develop and flex your writing muscles and your concepting skills, sitting in on brainstorming sessions and client meetings and contributing to the work we do.
The ideal candidate will be a rising college junior, senior, or grad student and will be local to the Boston area and willing to work in our Boston office 1-2 times per week. This role will be a full-time, six-month engagement (July through December). All creative applicants must provide a portfolio link with their resume.Apply Now
What You’ll Do
- Support Creative staff with copy needs like decks, presentations, revisions.
- Attend client meetings as appropriate.
- Contribute to client pitches and presentations in support of the Creative Team.
- Conduct light subject matter research for ideation.
- Assist with relevant competitive landscape research.
- Support the team in concept development with strong, effective copy and basic understanding of how to set up a copy deck, script, or storyboard.
- Contribute to ideation and begin to understand what distinguishes a good idea from a great one.