Jr Experience Designer
UX - Boston MA
Genuine, a leading Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency, is seeking a talented Junior Experience Designer to join our User Experience team. The Junior Experience Designer will assist in business and user discovery activities, help merge discovery, research and assessment findings with creative solutions and best practices, and with supervision from senior UX team members, develop a range of documentation defining the end-user facing solution.
At Genuine, the Junior Experience Designer will also work closely with our strategy, design and development teams to implement world-class interactive user experiences across web platforms.
- Assist in business discovery sessions that get to the heart of our clients, their businesses, their target audiences, and their content needs
- Collaborate with the strategy team on behavioral research by participating in stakeholder and user interviews and in user persona development
- Assist in leading formal and informal user research such as usability studies, and provide recommendations to the client/internal team based on findings
- Conduct content audits, participate in reviews of analytics assessments and assist with heuristic evaluations
- Organize content into logical structures that meet business and user needs communicated through user flows, use cases, sitemaps and navigation standards
- Create layouts of information and navigational design in the form of wireframes, prototypes and functional specifications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure proper design interpretation and implementation
- Present to project teams
- 0-3 years of experience as a UX designer
- Awareness of UX best practices and research resources
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written
- Interest in web technologies, platforms and trends
- Able to work alone with supervision, or in direct collaboration with other team members
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.