Jr. Front End Developer
- Boston MA
Genuine, a leading Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a Junior Front-end Web Developer to help build engaging digital experiences for a wide range of clients. The ideal candidate has a passion for development and wants to further learn how to turn world-class designs into interactive user experiences.
- Working collaboratively with team members to turn interface designs into components and functionality.
- Learning and applying front end technologies such a Gulp, SCSS, Twig and HTML on projects.
- Learning from team leads best practices and optimal approaches for project tasks.
- Developing using GIT workflows and processes.
- Communicating project/task status to technical and non-technical team members and clients.
- Participating in internal and external project meetings, such as demos and sprint planning.
- 0 - 2 years development experience
- Organization and task management skills
- Collaborative and team focused
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.