Jr. Front End Developer
- Boston MA
Genuine, a leading Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a Junior Front-end Web Developer to help build engaging digital experiences for a wide range of clients. The ideal candidate has a passion for development and wants to further learn how to turn world-class designs into interactive user experiences.
- Working collaboratively with team members to turn interface designs into components and functionality.
- Learning and applying front end technologies such a Gulp, SCSS, Twig and HTML on projects.
- Learning from team leads best practices and optimal approaches for project tasks.
- Developing using GIT workflows and processes.
- Communicating project/task status to technical and non-technical team members and clients.
- Participating in internal and external project meetings, such as demos and sprint planning.
- 0 - 2 years development experience
- Organization and task management skills
- Collaborative and team focused
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability