Jr .NET Developer
Development - Boston MA
Genuine, a leading Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a Junior .NET Developer to help build engaging digital experiences for a wide range of clients. The ideal candidate has a passion for development and wants to further learn how to build world-class interactive user experiences.
- Working collaboratively with team members to turn business needs, UX and designs into features and functionality.
- Learning and building using .NET technologies such as Sitecore and Episerver.
- Learning from team leads best practices and optimal approaches for project tasks.
- Developing using GIT workflows and processes.
- Communicating project/task status to technical and non-technical team members and clients.
- Participating in internal and external project meetings, such as demos and sprint planning.
- 1 - 3 years .Net development experience
- Organization and task management skills
- Collaborative and team focused
- Nice to have: Sitecore experience, Episerver experience
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.