- Boston MA
Genuine, a Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency, is seeking a Junior Designer to join our team.
Primary responsibilities include supporting the art directors and designers and working alongside Genuine's user experience and development teams to ensure effective digital design. Designs must adhere to interactive best practices for usability and user centered flow. Will be responsible for executing designs based around established style guides and project parameters. Should be proactive in advancing knowledge for web based and UX centered design.
- Detailed design work for any and all Genuine deliverables, including page templates, interactive kiosks, HTML emails, Facebook campaigns, and banners.
- Proactively bring new ideas to the table and participate in concept brainstorming.
- Must also be able to execute designs based on already established campaigns and branding platforms
- Will need to be a self-starter and have the ability to work within tight timelines
- Must pay close attention to details relevant to user experience, and strive to achieve effective user-centered design
- Must have a great attitude and flexibility for a fast paced environment
- 1-2 years of visual design experience demonstrated via online portfolio
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite, with a priority on Photoshop
- Preference for bachelor’s degree with concentration in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, or related subjects
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.