Human Resources Business Partner
Human Resources - Boston MA
Serve as a trusted advisor and sought after resource for staff, managers and senior leadership, providing the full range of HR services as needed
- With operation leadership, manage the office’s climate to inspire commitment, loyalty, pride, and spirit in the organization, making Genuine a great place to work
Manage the new-hire orientation program and conduct orientations, ensuring effective on-boarding of new employees (full-cycle responsibilities include offer to onboarding document collection to the conducting on onboarding sessions, etc.)
Answer general employee inquiries around PTO, benefits, policies, etc. and escalate as appropriate
- Independently develop approaches to address a variety of employee relations issues involving senior HR leadership in only the most complex/legal issues
- Identify and lead employee initiatives to meet HR goals or enhance workplace climate (diversity, work-life balance, implementation of a mentoring program, summer internship program, etc.)
- Conduct recruitment efforts for positions when necessary, including both active and future roles
Assume responsibility for one or more corporate initiatives that elevate HR practices beyond operations supported
Manage and participate in company events, such as the holiday party, monthly birthday celebrations, etc.
- Develop employees’ abilities and capabilities so they can grow and see a long term future with the company through mentoring, training and performance management
- Identify needs and market standard training course offerings for assigned operations
- Conduct or provide for any required HR training
- Lead development of new HR offerings
- Lead the performance review and compensation process ensuring fair and competitive pay practices that reflect individual contributions to the organization
- Coach managers and staff in completing the performance management process to ensure annual feedback is provided to staff
- Manage performance plans and development plans for staff
- Identify and drive programs that result in successful HR metrics: turnover, training & performance management annual results
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.