Front End Developer
- Boston MA
Genuine, a leading Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a talented Front-end Web Developer to build engaging digital experiences for a wide range of clients. Working with our UX, design and development teams to implement world-class interactive user experiences across web platforms. The ideal candidate has experience developing using tools and frameworks such as Gulp, SCSS, Twig, Webpack, Babel and React.
- Working collaboratively with team members to turn interface designs into components and functionality.
- Developing using GIT workflows and processes.
- Collaborating with development team to ensure best practices and approaches are applied.
- Implementing optimal front-end development approaches based on business needs and project requirements.
- Providing development insights, feedback and recommendations on project UX and designs.
- Communicating project/task status to technical and non-technical team members and clients.
- Participating in internal and external project meetings, such as demos and sprint planning.
- 3-5 years development experience
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environment
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Experience working with Drupal or Sitecore a plus
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability