Front End Developer
- Boston MA
Genuine, a leading Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a talented Front-end Web Developer to build engaging digital experiences for a wide range of clients. Working with our UX, design and development teams to implement world-class interactive user experiences across web platforms. The ideal candidate has experience developing using tools and frameworks such as Gulp, SCSS, Twig, Webpack, Babel and React.
- Working collaboratively with team members to turn interface designs into components and functionality.
- Developing using GIT workflows and processes.
- Collaborating with development team to ensure best practices and approaches are applied.
- Implementing optimal front-end development approaches based on business needs and project requirements.
- Providing development insights, feedback and recommendations on project UX and designs.
- Communicating project/task status to technical and non-technical team members and clients.
- Participating in internal and external project meetings, such as demos and sprint planning.
- 3-5 years development experience
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environment
- Previous agency experience a plus
- Experience working with Drupal or Sitecore a plus
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.