User Experience - Boston, MA
Genuine is seeking a talented Experience Designer to join our User Experience team.Apply Now
The Experience Designer is responsible for translating user needs and business requirements into innovative digital solutions for a wide range of clients.
The Experience Designer will work with minimal supervision from senior UX team members and work closely with our strategy, design and development teams to implement world-class interactive user experiences across web platforms.
- Participate in business discovery sessions that get to the heart of our clients, their businesses, their target audiences, and their content needs
- Collaborate with the strategy team on behavioral research by participating in stakeholder and user interviews and in user persona development
- Assist in formal and informal user research such as usability studies, and provide recommendations to the client and internal team based on findings
- Conduct content audits, participate in reviews of analytics assessments and develop heuristic evaluations for smaller projects
- Organize content into logical structures that meet business and user needs communicated through user flows, user cases, sitemaps, and navigation standards
- Create layouts of information and navigational design in the form of wireframes, prototypes, and functional specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure proper design interpretation and implementation
- Present to project teams and clients
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively supports and engages in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation.
- 2-4 years of experience as a UX designer
- Solid awareness of UX best practices and research resources
- Solid communication skills, both spoken and written
- Solid understanding of web technologies, platforms and trends
- Able to work alone with light supervision, or in direct collaboration with other team members
- Familiarity of Axure as prototyping tool
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environment
- Previous agency experience a plus
Demonstrate the core values of company:
- Transparency is the best policy. We tell the truth. We work very closely with our clients, vendors and partners, and that demands trust. We respect each other and our clients. That starts with telling it like it is.
- We take on the tough challenges. Digital is unpredictable, and it’s not for the passive. We embrace change. Every client brief is an opportunity for us to learn, to solve real problems, and to become better at what we do.
- There’s no point to a team if each player isn’t bringing their own best game. We are passionate. There’s no one type here; we are enthusiastic individuals who come from many walks of life and love to share our diversity to help out work rise above.
- None of us are as good as all of us. We invent together. We seek different perspectives when approaching every challenge. Keeping an open mind for our clients and listening to each other’s ideas takes our work to the next level.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.Apply Now