.NET Technology Director
Technology - Boston MA
Genuine is seeking a director level technologist who demonstrates a strong knowledge and passion for development to join our team. Reporting directly to leadership, Technology Directors are focused on supporting and guiding the success of projects and developers. A person in this role is expected to split their time between delivering technical leadership on projects, managing direct reports and improving internal processes. This person keeps an eye
on multiple projects and works alongside developers to architect solutions, identify and resolve issues before they become problems and implement solutions on-time and on-budget. This person meets regularly with direct reports and helps to remove blockers, foster interest and engagement in work and make sure they have what they need to continue to grow in their career.
- Implementing best practice development methods.
- Working with leadership to scale and improve team and internal processes.
- Supporting established organizational objectives, goals and strategies.
- Providing Management and mentorship to direct reports.
- Leading in advocating and evangelizing the capabilities of the department to internal and external audiences.
- Participating in project pitching and scoping.
- Working with Account teams on project budgets and plans.
- Leading technical architecture and direction on projects.
- Overseeing the development and delivery of projects
- 10+ years of experience in development in an agency environment
- 5+ years of deep experience with .Net technologies
- 3+ years of leading and architecting complex web projects
- 2+ years of experience managing direct reports
- Experienced and comfortable speaking in front of clients
- Ability to write technical specs outlining project development
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of the industry
- Passion for development advocacy and public speaking
- Nice to Have: Sitecore MVP Certification
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.