- Boston MA
We are looking to work with someone who:
- appreciates the value of human readable and maintainable code
- is a quick study, curious to discover new software and hardware
- is detail oriented and focused on delivering on a high standard of quality
- is passionate about Art and New technologies and excited to bring your own ideas into the mix
- can make the client feel at ease when there are changes to be made a half hour before the event begins.
- Proactively bring new ideas to the table and participate in concept brainstorming.
- Will need to be a self-starter and have the ability to work within tight timelines
- Must pay close attention to details relevant to user experience, and strive to achieve effective user-centered design
- Must have a great attitude and flexibility for a fast-paced environment
- Fluency with one or more of the following: C++ (with openFrameworks or Cinder), Unity3D/C#, OpenGL, Touch Designer, or similar real-time graphics frameworks
- An inherent interest in learning new technologies and applying them to production-ready applications
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Experience/interest in Arduino, sensors, motors and integration of the physical/mechanical world with the digital world
- Experience with development for Swift/iOS and/or Java/Android
- Knowledge of electronics and circuit design
- Other maker-type hobby or interests
- Knowledge of A/V installation and troubleshooting
- Experience with Shader programming
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.