- Boston MA
We are looking to work with someone who:
- appreciates the value of human readable and maintainable code
- is a quick study, curious to discover new software and hardware
- is detail oriented and focused on delivering on a high standard of quality
- is passionate about Art and New technologies and excited to bring your own ideas into the mix
- can make the client feel at ease when there are changes to be made a half hour before the event begins.
- Proactively bring new ideas to the table and participate in concept brainstorming.
- Will need to be a self-starter and have the ability to work within tight timelines
- Must pay close attention to details relevant to user experience, and strive to achieve effective user-centered design
- Must have a great attitude and flexibility for a fast-paced environment
- Fluency with one or more of the following: C++ (with openFrameworks or Cinder), Unity3D/C#, OpenGL, Touch Designer, or similar real-time graphics frameworks
- An inherent interest in learning new technologies and applying them to production-ready applications
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Experience/interest in Arduino, sensors, motors and integration of the physical/mechanical world with the digital world
- Experience with development for Swift/iOS and/or Java/Android
- Knowledge of electronics and circuit design
- Other maker-type hobby or interests
- Knowledge of A/V installation and troubleshooting
- Experience with Shader programming
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability