- Boston MA
Genuine, a leading Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency, is looking for an eager, social media maven to join our team as a Community Manager. If you are a tech-savvy professional and can’t get through an hour without checking out what your friends are up to and half a day without posting on your Instagram story, we need to meet you.
As a Community Manager, you will be the voice for some of our top clients in social. Your focus will be to grow brand awareness, foster perception, drive engagement, and create a sense of community. In this role, you will participate in ongoing social planning and maintenance, while owning each brands’ channel monitoring and optimization. You will work with key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube, and you will pro-actively seek out emerging platforms that can help us expand the clients’ opportunities.
- Manage and publish all assigned clients’ owned social media channels – including, but not limited to, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner and within the pre-determined and agreed-to brand voice
- Monitor and report on all social activity to clients’ and internal teams on an ongoing basis (daily and weekly)
- Ability to pull, filter, scrub and review platform specific data to glean insights, learnings and provide optimization recommendations
- Listen, track, and analyze social media communications and reporting tied to them
- Understand the nuances and possibilities of each platform to provide content recommendations
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with social and digital technology trends
- Comfortable using various listening tools and taking lead/power user role
- 1-2 years of experience in a community manger role
- Exceptionally strong knowledge of and experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Ability to story tell and present finding in concise, yet informative manner
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.