Client Services - Boston, MA
Genuine is a full-service digital marketing agency. We were born in 2005 in Boston, with three people in the room:” a designer, a strategist, and a developer. Today, our capabilities have expanded dramatically, but we still see these pillars – creative, strategy, and technology – as the foundation that all our work stands on, and where our motto “invent together” comes from. We believe digital should make an impact. We are driven every day to make sure our work means something to our clients’ businesses and brands.Apply Now
The Associate Producer will coordinate the daily activities of various integrated campaigns as well as manage small website projects in conjunction with senior team members. This position is accountable for planning, organizing, assessing risk, and defining milestones on client projects. They will provide assistance to the Delivery team and will need to create project schedules, coordinate meetings, prepare documents, reports and presentations as appropriate. The ideal candidate is comfortable working cross-functionally with internal departments, strong time management skills and a passion for details. You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the project done on budget and on time. You aren’t afraid to communicate your ideas. You meet problems head-on and are always looking for solutions; and if you don’t have a solution, you know when to escalate.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact and manage smaller digital projects like banner campaigns, site maintenance and small website builds
- In partnership with senior team members, provide assistance to colleagues on more complex projects when needed
- Assist senior team members with administrative tasks; produce burn reports, create project schedules using Smartsheets, monitor resourcing allocation, budget, project folder management, approve timesheets and project expenses
- Participate in internal & client status meetings
- Attend in-person meetings and visit clients onsite as directed by Account team and manager
- Demonstrate working knowledge of core digital channels and general grasp of strategy offerings and concepts
- Possess basic knowledge of client’s business, customer and user insights, digital and marketing strategy
- Identify conflicts and risks within a project and partner with Account team and/or Manager to come up with solutions and escalate as necessary
- Use project management tools including: Smartsheets, Basecamp, JIRA, and Mavenlink to track projects and progress
- Act as a liaison between internal teams across all capabilities as well as client team while making sure correlations are understood and planned for
- Assist in managing workflows between internal and client team members to ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Participate in creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
Qualifications & Skills
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree or PMP certificate are preferred
- Prior administrative or project management experience preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to embrace ambiguity and adapt to constant change is necessary
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong bias for action and willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
- Committed to learning as well as making others successful
- Basic knowledge of Smartsheet and/or MS Project, MS Office Suite and Google Docs preferred
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor as well as an individual in a team environment
Demonstrate the core values of company:
- Transparency is the best policy. We tell the truth. We work very closely with our clients, vendors and partners, and that demands trust. We respect each other and our clients. That starts with telling it like it is.
- We take on the tough challenges. Digital is unpredictable, and it’s not for the passive. We embrace change. Every client brief is an opportunity for us to learn, to solve real problems, and to become better at what we do.
- There’s no point to a team if each player isn’t bringing their own best game. We are passionate. There’s no one type here; we are enthusiastic individuals who come from many walks of life and love to share our diversity to help out work rise above.
- None of us are as good as all of us. We invent together. We seek different perspectives when approaching every challenge. Keeping an open mind for our clients and listening to each other’s ideas takes our work to the next level.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.Apply Now