Media - Boston MA
- Develop and assist with data gathering strategies to ensure alignment with client goals and objectives
- Deliver Data-driven, actionable insights
- Execute and deliver analytics needs for digital media and client websites
- Leverage advanced analytics and statistical tools to explore and analyze data from multiple sources, and elevate the conversation with clients
- Present insights to clients and teams in a compelling and relevant story with recommendations backed by robust analysis
- Develop strategies to help clients activate their analytics and create a more data-driven culture
- Develop an intimate understanding of our clients’ business and their customers, and pro-actively identify ways to help our clients achieve their goals Work closely with account teams to identify opportunities, participate in pitches and strengthen the analytics function at Genuine
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including creative, design and technology to shape meaningful customer journeys and customer centric thinking
- 2-5 years of experience in Data Science, Marketing Analytics or Digital Marketing,
- Experience in analytics with search, social and digital media
- Experience building dashboards and developing analytics reports for advertisers
- Bachelor’s degree, in Marketing, Business, Engineering or a related field. MBA preferred
- Passion for digital analytics, working with data and deriving insights to answer client business questions
- Experience leading and delivering marketing analytics engagements
- Strong knowledge of the digital space and digital analytics Strong communication and client service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to challenge status quo and gain adoption
- Comfort with working in and contributing to a fast-paced, team based environment
- Experience with marketing analytics platforms including: Adobe, Google, Salesforce, Oracle or IBM.
- Emphasis on their analytics, campaign and testing capabilities
- Proficiency in data visualization tools including: Tableau or Domo
- Good understanding of advanced statistical techniques, including uplift modeling, logistic regression and cluster analysis
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and tools
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.