Media - Boston MA
- Develop and assist with data gathering strategies to ensure alignment with client goals and objectives
- Deliver Data-driven, actionable insights
- Execute and deliver analytics needs for digital media and client websites
- Leverage advanced analytics and statistical tools to explore and analyze data from multiple sources, and elevate the conversation with clients
- Present insights to clients and teams in a compelling and relevant story with recommendations backed by robust analysis
- Develop strategies to help clients activate their analytics and create a more data-driven culture
- Develop an intimate understanding of our clients’ business and their customers, and pro-actively identify ways to help our clients achieve their goals Work closely with account teams to identify opportunities, participate in pitches and strengthen the analytics function at Genuine
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including creative, design and technology to shape meaningful customer journeys and customer centric thinking
- 2-5 years of experience in Data Science, Marketing Analytics or Digital Marketing,
- Experience in analytics with search, social and digital media
- Experience building dashboards and developing analytics reports for advertisers
- Bachelor’s degree, in Marketing, Business, Engineering or a related field. MBA preferred
- Passion for digital analytics, working with data and deriving insights to answer client business questions
- Experience leading and delivering marketing analytics engagements
- Strong knowledge of the digital space and digital analytics Strong communication and client service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to challenge status quo and gain adoption
- Comfort with working in and contributing to a fast-paced, team based environment
- Experience with marketing analytics platforms including: Adobe, Google, Salesforce, Oracle or IBM.
- Emphasis on their analytics, campaign and testing capabilities
- Proficiency in data visualization tools including: Tableau or Domo
- Good understanding of advanced statistical techniques, including uplift modeling, logistic regression and cluster analysis
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and tools
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability