Analyst, Strategy & Analytics
- Boston MA
We are looking to hire an Analyst to join our Strategy & Analytics team—someone who is passionate about helping clients measure the success of their business and using data-driven insights to tell a story of why it matters. You will be supporting the Associate Director of Analytics to execute on clients’ key measurement strategies. You will be the subject matter expert responsible for defining and implementing website tagging strategies. That foundation will then bring day-to-day data analysis and reporting responsibilities.
- Identify KPIs based on clients’ business objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create holistic measurement strategies based on KPIs
- Define and implement goal-based tagging strategies, working closely with internal dev team
- Analyze site data across all lenses to identify opportunities in improving site experience
- Develop, manage, and provide site analytics reporting for clients and in-house teams
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors, and technology partners
- Investigate and evaluate new technologies
- 1-3 years of tactical and strategic experience in web analytics, ideally in an agency environment
- Hands on experience in creating and implementing site tagging strategies through tag managers
- Advanced experience in Excel, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Bonus skills include exposure to Tealium, WebTrends, Adobe Analytics and understanding of application of data layer solutions
- Experience with testing and QA on analytics implementations
- An eye for detail and a mind that is both analytical and creative
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Strong interpersonal skills including problem solving, decision making, and influencing
- Passion for digital marketing and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- A four-year college degree
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability