Account Management - Boston MA
Genuine, leading Boston-based Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a dynamic Account Supervisor to join our Account Management Team.
The Account Supervisor (AS) manages all the daily activities of an account. Reporting to an Account Director, the AS is one of the account's strategic and tactical leader, working with clients to determine their needs while managing measured growth and balanced operations.
The ideal candidate is collaborative and not afraid to roll up their sleeves to do what it takes to get projects done on budget and on time. Additionally, he/she must be proactive, anticipate client needs, and have a passion for the smallest details.
- Provide strategic marketing guidance and thought leadership to the clients
- Promote digital as critical and integral to the overall marketing mix
- Uncover client business objectives and needs, devise strategies and tactics, and implement solutions to achieve client goals
- Maintain industry experience and knowledge of client’s business to generate plans that will impact client business in a positive and measurable manner
- Command a thorough understanding of Genuine’s capabilities and service and effectively communicate all offerings to the client
- Develop and maintain estimates and contracts for any new work and partner with delivery team to ensure schedule and delivery expectations are reasonable
- Work closely with delivery teams to ensure all processes and procedures are complete, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable
- Collaborate with internal strategy, creative, and delivery teams assisting in the creative direction development, briefing the team, coordinating deliverables and tactics, reviewing creative work, ensuring alignment to client expectations, and presenting strategic and creative work to clients
- Demonstrates professionalism in communication, punctuality, follow-through, and commitment to the client’s business
- Provide business, financial and market analyses for client assignments
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility when managing client revenues profitably coupled with actively managing internal fiscal revenue expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degree in business or marketing is a plus
- Approximately 5+ years of related industry experience; Fortune 1000 experience is a plus
- Proven track record for successfully managing projects and internal teams through project completion
- Experience in creation and application of digital strategy, marketing communication planning, interactive design, creative development and execution, advertising, media planning, business analysis, and market research
- Excellent client management skills for setting and managing client expectations
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent team building skills with ability to manage, leverage and mentor Account Executive team members
- Self-starting, strategic thinker who thrive on expanding business opportunities and client success
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.