Account Management - Boston MA
The Account Executive (AE) manages and coordinates all the daily activities of an account. Typically reporting to an Account Supervisor or higher, the AE is an account’s tactical coordinator; responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing client programs and activities; ensuring that all programs are strategically on target with clients’ business objective, and reporting program results to agency management and client. Day-to-day, this work would include close interaction with internal creative and project management teams: participating in creative direction and briefing the team, coordinating deliverables and tactics, reviewing creative work, and attending various strategic and creative meetings with clients.
- Proactively offer and implement new ways to meet client needs; continually foster client-agency relationship to build trust and become a valuable resource to client
- Continually build understanding and knowledge of clients’ business and competitive environments
- Effectively develop full range of written materials including plans, agency points of view, client correspondence and presentations
- Play key role in account activities including finance management, client communication and documentation, program development and implementation, etc.
- Develop and monitor program plans and budgets for profitability; report status to client and agency management on a regular basis
- Develop an understanding of various research methods; coordinate internal and external resources in implementing research projects
- Maintain client and project status reports
- Bachelor’s Degree; advanced degree in business or marketing is a plus
- Approximately 2+ years of related industry experience; Agency experience is a plus
- Proven track record for successfully managing projects and internal teams through completion
- Participated in creation and application of digital strategy, marketing communication planning, interactive design, creative development and execution, advertising, media planning, business analysis, and market research
- Excellent client management skills for setting and managing client expectations
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Self-starting, digital marketing thinkers who thrive on achieving client success
- Honesty, Caring, Self-Improvement, Confidence, Fun, Productivity, and Toughness.
- Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business.
- This includes asking questions, reading, modeling others, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Exhibit professionalism and commitment to role, company and creative product.
Genuine is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), is designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their 2019 Corporate Equality Index.